Boulder Bluffs is nestled into the side of Reynolds Mountain which provides a beautiful view but also makes it difficult to use mapping services like Google Maps or Apple Maps. Please follow these directions below:
- Leave Jaspers Highway 7 and turn onto Highway 74 West. Take this for 0.3 miles.
- Turn onto 327 South.
- Drive down 327 South for 3 miles.
- At the end of the 3 miles, you will cross a small bridge and come to 8167 on the right. Turn onto that road.
- Drive 0.1 miles and then take a left onto 8650 [GRAVEL ROAD].
- Drive 3.1 miles.
- Turn left onto 8656.
- Follow the gravel road up 0.3 miles. You will see a sign on the left side of the driveway.
- There will be a steep incline so it is best to get a good amount of momentum. Do not stop up this hill.
- There will be a stack of rocks and a fork in the road.
- KELLY’S CABIN – Take a left at the fork in the road. You will see the metal sign and white reflectors that will lead you to the cabin.
- THE COZY CEDAR – Continue past both drives at the pile of rocks. There will be another road on your left. You will see the metal sign and yellow reflectors that will lead you to the cabin.
- You have arrived at Boulder Bluffs!