Boulder Bluffs is nestled into the side of Reynolds Mountain which provides a beautiful view but also makes it difficult to use mapping services like Google Maps or Apple Maps. Please follow these directions below:
- Leave Jaspers Highway 7 and turn onto Highway 74 West. Take this for 0.3 miles.
- Turn onto 327 South.
- Drive down 327 South for 3 miles.
- At the end of the 3 miles, you will cross a small bridge and come to 8167 on the right. Turn onto that road.
- Drive 0.1 miles and then take a left onto 8650 [GRAVEL ROAD].
- Drive 3.1 miles.
- Turn left onto 8656.
- Follow the gravel road up 0.3 miles. You will see a sign on the left side of the driveway.
- There will be a steep incline so it is best to get a good amount of momentum.
- There will be a stack of rocks and a fork in the road.
- Take a left at the fork in the road.
- You have arrived at Boulder Bluffs!